The Paragon

The Paragon

This former Victorian School has been converted into an imaginative development of spacious loft apartments and houses. The original Paragon, designed by Michael Searles, was built in the late 1700s for the Rolls Estate at the east end of the New Kent Road. The original building was demolished in 1898 to make way for a London School Board school, which was later converted by Sapcote Real Lofts.

The Paragon has well maintained communal gardens set behind secure entry-gates, a porter and secure off street parking. Searles road is a quiet residential Victorian Street just off the New Kent Road, by the Bricklayers Arms Roundabout. Shad Thames, Bermondsey Street and Borough Market are close by offering an extensive selection of bars and restaurants. There are easy transport links to the City and West End.

Transport Links

Underground links: Elephant & Castle (Northern and Bakerloo Lines) and Borough (Northern Line).

Rail links: Elephant & Castle (Thameslink).

Bus links: There are numerous bus links providing extensive travel connections across London.

Return to the Development Guides